Monday, June 11, 2007

Just a lot of pictures...

Not too much new to report here..Maya's just been great! She's getting better and better at her new skills (pulling up and sitting up from laying down) and seems to be progressing a tiny bit on crawling. Knowing her, I'm pretty sure she'll learn it one day and be scooting around the next.

As always, she's a ham. She's very social, loves to flirt and smile. She would much rather be out and about checking out new things than sitting at home..

Here are a bunch of pictures from the last few days:






Torturing Ajax:





Looking pretty in her dress:







Lunch: Grilled Cheese and a Pickle. How much better can life be?



Getting some love from Dad:



Just hangin' around:



And finally..driving her friend Owen's car:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! We miss you in Evanston. I can't believe how big she is. Doesn't it go by so fast?! I've just been looking at all your pictures and reading your new entries. You seem like you are all good and keeping busy.

I love the picture eating the pickle. I just took the same picture of Mikayla eating a pickle last week. Did Maya sleep that night because Mikayla was awake for 3 and a half hours in the middle of the night...Peter wasn't here (of course) and I had to drive to my parents at 3 in the morning because she wouldn't go back to bed. I'm convinced it was the pickle. No more pickles for Mikayla.

Anyway, I'm glad I got to see some new pictures and to hear that you are all doing well. We miss you!