Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Smiler Wiler..

A couple of pics I took this morning of the little one smiling..she looks so cute, I can't resist!





And one where she isn't smiling..but still darn cute!



Not much going on here..except I think I hear Maya waking up from her nap--there goes the idea of that shower! Oh and we had our blinds in our bedroom installed today only about a year and a half after living here ;) Thanks to Babcia for those--now maybe we can all sleep in a bit in the morning..They look really nice..I'll post a before and after pic when I get a chance.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Everytime I look at these it puts a smile on my face. She is so ready to talk. I'm anxious to know what her first word is going to be.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your beautiful girl! Sounds as if you guys are doing well with parenthood!

Sorry I've been so bad about keeping in touch. Let's talk soon.
Lynlee