Thursday, April 06, 2006

Assumptions...

Well, it has been brought to my attention that I repeatedly referred to Baby Karafotas as a "he" in my previous post. Oops! I haven't spilled any beans..we don't know the sex yet. However, both Peter and I have a strong feeling it is a boy...given the lack of boys on my side of the family, it just seems like karma is about to give us a swift kick in the ass :) Not that boys are all bad of course..but they do get a big annoyed when you dress them up in little dresses and take them shopping (well, not Peter..but you know--the usual boys)..

When I told mom that the man in the equation is responsible for the sex of the child and that Peter thinks it is a boy, she said to me.."I understand the biology...but that doesn't mean he gets to decide"...

So we will have to wait just a bit longer to find out. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow--I think I will schedule our big ultrasound then. Hopefully it will be in the middle of May. Until then we will continue to wonder..but I guess it's only a 50-50% chance either way!

No comments: