Tuesday, May 26, 2009

4 weeks today!

Zoe had her one month check up today. Here are the stats:

Weight: 10 lbs (75th percentile)
Height: 22 inches (80th percentile)
Head: 15 inches? (75th percentile)

Clearly, this girl is not wanting for food!!

She's already showing signs of being a good Karafotas-the night before last she slept from 9:30pm to 3:30am!

She also seems to be smiling already. I thought I was just being the "my-child-is-a-genius" type, but Margaux and my mom got smiles too! Check out the last couple of pictures.

Maya seems to be adjusting really well to her little sister. She is always asking to hold her and is kissing her and telling her she loves her. She is also constantly telling us "Baby's eyes are open!". Sometimes they aren't open, but they are after Maya yells that right near Zoe's ear ;)

Here are some pictures from the last 4 weeks:

Birth:




Just hangin' out (about 1 week):







Around 2 weeks:





This past weekend:





Sorry for the general quality (or lack thereof) of these pictures. I will go back to using my regular camera!

No comments: