Wednesday, May 21, 2008

608 Days...

Or 20 months and 1 day old. Maya is officially out of her teens ;) It's absolutely crazy to me that the next big milestone is 2 years old! Wow!

Today we spent the morning at the Botanical Gardens in DC. It is really so pretty there and Maya always enjoys herself. The last time we went we only hung out inside, but today we got to enjoy the outside gardens as well.

Maya did a funny thing today. She loves to throw pennies into fountains/water. She saw a little waterfall and starting adamantly saying "down! down!" Having no idea what she meant, I just looked at her inquisitively. She started grabbing at my bag, so I gave it to her, thinking she wanted a snack. Nope. She opens my bag, grabs my wallet and opens it to get change! We gave her a few pennies and she was very happy.

Here are some pictures from today:













No comments: