Wednesday, March 19, 2008

18 Month Stats...

We had Maya's 18 month check up today-here are the stats:

Weight: 24 lbs 4 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 33 1/4 inches (90th percentile!)

How does that happen??? Anyways, I am happy about the weight-means I don't have to have any conversations about her diet. Babcia keeps telling me that she is ahead of the curve since all I ate my second year of life was crackers and apple juice!

The doctor was very pleased with her development-everything seems great with her talking and she gave us some good tips on how to deal with behavioral issues.

We'll have some 18 month pictures soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some good stats - Maya is catching up to Andrew & Alyse. And thanks for the reminder... I almost forgot, they need their 3 year check-up for the doctor!!!

-Aunt Joanna