Sunday, May 20, 2007

8 Months...

Well, I'm not going to give my cliche opening line..I can't believe Maya is 8 months old-oh wait! I just did..

Anyways..lots of fun stuff going on this weekend, and thanks to the new digital camera I can record every minute of it ;)

There was the Lyon Park Fair:



Maya's first Greek Picnic, where she met a 22 month old admirer named Spiro.:



We got a little slap happy waiting for 40 minutes for Peter to get the food:



There was lunch at 2 Amys with Aunt Callie:





And her first ride on the Smithsonian Carousel:



And of course, her 8 month photo shoot:









Good shot of the 2 front teeth:



Obligatory Ajax & Maya picture:



Morning snuggles:





Oh..and I got a haircut. Apparently "Shoulder-length" is a subjective value. Who knew?:

No comments: