Thursday, January 11, 2007

And...we're back.

Well, we actually got home last Friday (well, Saturday at 4am)..but it's been a bit hectic around here. Guess I should have made "more frequent blogging" another one of my new year's resolutions.

We spent last week in Washington, DC for a little visit. Maya enjoyed meeting her dad's former boss:



On Monday we went out for a little bit and Maya wore one of her sweaters that Bababa (my grandmother) made for her:



And here are some pics from Christmas. Unfortunately we really didn't take that many because Maya slept through both our Christmas and New Year's celebrations..but Ajax had a great time.

Here he is digging to China (trying to get on my dad's good side):



And here he is playing Scrabble. We beat him.



I promise more pics of Maya are coming VERY soon!

No comments: