Thursday, June 01, 2006

They say it's your birthday...

Well, the big day is here..I am now officially old as dirt. I don't feel as old as my 30 years, but I guess I better get used to it. Everyone keeps telling me that the 30's are the new 20's, but I think that's like saying "Oh, rain is good luck on your wedding day..". Inside they are just thinking, "better you than me you old hag!".
Anyways, today will be celebrated with getting my hair cut and colored, and a manicure/pedicure. Then Peter is taking me out to dinner. Nice, low key and relaxing.
This weekend, we are off to see my sister graduate from high school. Just a note to put our ages in perspective-when I was graduating from high school, my sister was finishing kindergarten. Oh, how the years fly!
In baby news, little girlie K has been kicking and moving a ton. It's great to feel her..and very reassuring. Peter even felt it for the first time last night.
Will post soon with lots of pictures (ultrasound, the wedding I shot, graduation)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remembered on Thursday and I was going to call,sorry...Happy Belated Birthday!!! Big 30, its not that bad, trust me...I am 5 years away from 40. Now that's daunting!