Saturday, October 04, 2008

Pumpkin Patch...

Please forgive me for my extremely delinquent blogging-with Maya starting in preschool, Baba's return, weddings, etc, I've been a bit distracted. I promise I will be better.

On Tuesday, Maya had her 2 year check up. She's doing great! She's 50th percentile for weight (at 26 lbs) and 80th percentile for height at 35 inches! She wasn't exactly happy at her appointment, but I guess it's a developmental milestone, right? She knew to be unhappy at a doctor's office ;)

On Friday we had a field trip to Cox Farms with her class. She had a good time. She rode on a hayride (she was less than thrilled with that) but very happy to slide on the really big hay slides and meet baby animals (pigs, calfs, goats). Here are a few pictures:











No comments: