Saturday, April 26, 2008

First Cubs game..

Out of utero, that is. Maya did attend a Cubs game at Wrigley Field while I was still hosting her--we went about a week and a half before she was born...

Anyways, we went to our first Nationals home game and got to see the new stadium-it was a lot of fun and we had great seats to view the action. Maya had a great time-she liked the bright lights and all the music and clapping.

We ended up arriving in the top of the 2nd inning and stayed until the bottom of the 8th! We were all very impressed with her stamina-I was sure we would leave after an hour...

Here are some pictures...

Sporting her Cubs T that I ordered..she wouldn't wear the really cute hat I got her:









Did that guy over there want to see my belly???



Can I get a Miller Lite over here?:



Family pics:



No comments: