Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A new leaf..

I am turning over one--I swear. I was so good with the regular updates and pictures, and all of a sudden life just started getting really busy!

Maya is doing great--she is growing a ton. We don't know how much she weighs right now, but we have our 2 month checkup a week from today. My bet is about 10 pounds! I can't believe how fast time is flying!
She definitely isn't the little squirt that we brought home from the hospital..she smiles regularly and can lift her head quite a bit.

Best of all? She's sleeping! (kind of). A good night is sleep from 10-3, and then from 4-7. Who knew I would be so excited to get 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep?

Here are some pics of Maya from the recent days:
Sleeping...


And more sleeping:

Hanging out with "aunt Amy" this weekend:

Chillin' in her favorite chair from her Aunt Karin, Uncle Paul & cousins, Jack, Kate & Kira:


Peter trying to offer Maya up to Ajax:


And just because I can't resist Ajax's random hang out spots:

1 comment:

kgiff said...

She's so cute and getting so big.

Why am I not surprised at Ajax's random hang out spot? Silly goldens!