Monday, August 21, 2006

Sorry we've been MIA...

but it's been a little crazy around here! Phil & Claudia were in town from Monday to Saturday. We got some major painting in the nursery done, but we are still finishing our circles--we are almost done, so I can't wait to post pictures of the completed project! We also are almost done putting up the backsplash behind our stove, which we've been meaning to do since we moved in!

Other than household stuff, not too much exciting to report. Peter had his birthday on Friday and we went out for a nice dinner at David Burke Primehouse downtown--it was actually really good!

Wow..there are quite a few exclamation points in this post..I think I have been sniffing too much paint ;) Off to finish..I promise I will post a bunch of pictures soon..

No comments: